Thursday, August 14, 2008

First day back and Parent Permission Form

Today was the first day back at school with much to do, although not much accomplished! Tonight I completed one more thing on my "To Do" list which is to develop a parent permission form. I had the opportunity to visit with our Technology Director at the school district today to get his advise on this as well as setting up student email accounts for this year where we will selectively allow students to receive some email from outside of our school district. Specifically, I wanted to make sure that students could receive confirmation emails from Wikispaces, Ning and other Web 2.0 Applications that we will be using in the classroom this year.

Here is the link: Parent Permission form

I also have been working on some short assignments for the first few days of school: Introduction Assignments

Hopefully tomorrow I can continue working on a few more introductory assignments.

Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: